Medico-legal Event of the Year for Mental Health Professionals
Tuesday 26th September to Thursday 28th September 2023
At Ripley Castle, Ripley, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Fully interactive live streamed event
We look forward to welcoming you to the 22nd Annual Grange Conference which has developed a cherished reputation amongst medico-legal experts over the decades.
With expert advice from Professor Keith Rix, the Grange Conference Directors have chosen the topics for this year carefully to address both what the expert witness needs to know and the controversial issues of the day.
Following last year’s successful running the event both ‘in person’ and remotely online, we are continuing the formula this year. We are going to ensure that as many of the unique features of the Grange as possible are retained and even enhanced.
This year’s topics include:
- Working with intermediaries
- Expert reports in family cases
- Understanding traumatic brain injury
- Somatoform disorders in personal injury litigation
- Internet offending
- Case law update
- Cross examination: Barristers behaving badly
- Thorny problems for experts – a Question Time Special with expert panel and audience participation
- Common flaws in expert reports by mental health professionals in civil proceedings
After you have attended this conference you will have:
• up to date knowledge of the ‘hot’ topics in the medico-legal world
• benchmarked your knowledge and skills with colleagues
• fulfilled your medico-legal PDPs for your appraisal
• improved your confidence as a medico-legal expert
• learnt new and important facts you did not know before
• enjoyed one of the jewels of Yorkshire – Ripley Castle Estate (if you attend in person)
How to book:
Upcoming CoursesNo Events
Non-consecutive conference days can be booked, please email email@example.com or telephone to make a booking.
How to book:
If you don’t wish to book online or have managed to secure funding…
Simply print out our booking form with your chosen method of payment and either:
Education and Training Network
1 Coal Hill Lane
Call us on 0113 257 2139